Call Center Application
LSI’s Call Center application provides the control that call center managers and executives need to manage their operation and gain deeper insight into seasonal trends, productivity, and resource management. By deploying a cloud-based or premise-based call center solution that supports multiple locations, users of LSI’s Call Center application can maximize the effectiveness of their staff and fine-tune the management of their overall operation.
LSI’s Call Center Application includes:
- Centralized management
- Advanced queuing and routing options
- Queue management
- Coaching, Whisper, Call Monitoring
- Auto Attendant
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Call Recording
- Advanced metrics and reporting
Call Center Capabilities:
- Comprehensive Features: Enjoy advanced messaging, routing, queuing, and reporting features without needing or requiring an enterprise budget to do so.
- Setup Options: Use (and pay) for only the features you need while providing agents the flexibility of choosing a PC, handset, or both as their interface.
- Centralized Management: Manage queue activity, create and send reports, monitor calls, and reroute calls with a click of the mouse. No technical skills are needed to manage this environment.
- Transparency: Call center supervisors maintain control with point-and-click ease of use through the intuitive admin portal.
- Reporting: receive reports and business intelligence at the click of a button.
- Built-in Disaster Recovery: The hosted model allows for calls to be queued in the Cloud supported by route diversity and contingency.
- Scalability: Manage costs associated with seasonality spikes and growth spurts. Unlimited call capacity supports unexpected peaks in call volume.
- Maximized Total Cost of Ownership: LSI’s cloud-based solution eliminates CAPEX for hardware and software while simultaneously minimizing traditional maintenance and telecommunications costs.
- Advanced Call queuing: Call queues allow for the efficient handling of inbound calls and routes them to the appropriate agents or team of agents or team of agents.
- Queue Management: Enjoy advanced desktop call management capabilities at your fingertips. With the Queue add on, you enjoy complete control of your call center queues.
- Call Recording: Call Recording provides the ability to force a call flow and overrides all other recording settings.
- Advanced IVR/Auto Attendant: Auto Attendants allow you to direct your customers to various parts of your organization through easy to use push button menus.
- Advanced Queue Reporting & Metrics: You are given insight into each and every one of your queues. You gain full control over what data is displaced for each type of report, and it allows you to build customer templates for ad-hoc reporting.
- Handset Agnostic: The LSI Call Center application work with a variety of Aastra and Polycom handsets of your choice.
For more information or to speak with an LSI representative