In a world where a variety of business Internet services exist, Multi Protocol Label Switching, or MPLS, offers a versatile technology that enables a single network to transmit various types of data. By simply adding a label to each packet of data that needs to be processed, MPLS identifies and carries each kind of data.
- LSI’s fully meshed private IP backbone network adheres to the latest industry standards regarding Quality of Service (QoS), which ensures time sensitive applications are prioritized over lesser priority applications.
- LSI’s network is built on self-healing Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) rings to automatically route to another path to prevent delays or disruption to your day-to-day business in the event of an outage.
- MPLS offers the built in performance, security, and reliability of a private-line network.
- MPLS offers flexibility in terms of network design and operation with the developing next generation IP network and hardware standards.
- MPLS can be delivered via a variety of business internet services including DS1, DS3, TLS, Ethernet, and Private Fiber, along with the appropriate equipment that your solution requires.
MPLS Virtual Private Network (VPN) Features and Options:
- MPLS is recognized by the industry as the next generation VPN offering
- The standard MPLS VPN configuration includes a managed route, one CoS, and one Ethernet port (with either public or private IP addresses)
- Supplemental CoS (up to four total)
- A second Ethernet port
- Local, long distance, and toll calling services (four digit dialing between geo-diverse locations)
- SIP Trunking
- Internet access
- HPBX services
- Network Firewall
- Receive easy to read invoices or view your bill and account history via our industry-leading, web-based customer portal
- Monitor your business internet service/bandwidth utilization reports in real time via our intuitive customer portal
- Comprehensive service and feature details, which enable a more effective management of expenses
- All circuits are managed from LSI’s world-class Network Operations Center (NOC) 24x7x365
For more information or to speak with an LSI representative