Frequently Asked Questions
User and General
- Does LSI offer a web portal to customer?
- How do I access the Personal CommPortal?
- What is a DID?
- What is the “park” button?
- How do I park a call?
- How do I make a call?
- How do I transfer a call?
- How do I initiate a 3 way call?
- How do I forward calls to my cell or other number?
- How do I check voicemail?
- How do I change the way I get voicemail?
- Can I have a zero-out option for my voicemail box?
- How do I answer a second, incoming call?
- How do I view a call I missed?
- How do I redial my last dialed call?
- Does my phone have a directory?
- I have reviewed your product set and am interested. How can I learn more?
- I represent a carrier or value added reseller. How can I learn more about your white label or wholesale options?
- I am interested in your Agent Program. To whom would I direct my inquiries?
- Who is my account manager?
Administrator and Call Flow
- How do I access the Administrator CommPortal?
- Can I reset the voicemail password for a user?
- Can I change the e-mail address for an individual user’s voicemail or fax?
- What type of reporting is available to me as the administrator?
- Can I change the name associated with an extension if one of the employees leaves?
- What is a call flow?
- How do I design my call flow? Can I change it after the initial implementation?
- How do I place a new order or change request?
- What is an Auto Attendant?
- Can I change the way my Auto Attendant works after it is set up?
- Can I change the Auto Attendant messages after it is set up?
- What is an ICM?
Billing, Payments, and Account Management
- How do I update my mailing or billing address?
- How do I update the credit cared account information currently on file (such as my expiration date, billing address, etc.)?
- I made a change to my account. What haven’t I seen it on my bill?
- Where do I mail my payments?
- Do you take payments over the phone?
- Can I make payments online?
- My payment is supposed to be billed directly to my credit card each month. Why did I get a passed due notice?
- How do I set up auto-payments?