Next Generation Network:
LSI’s next generation purpose-built private IP backbone network offers scalability, availability, and five nines of uptime in the core network with a complete line of Voice, Data and Cloud services along with national and international networking capabilities.
Due to the private nature of our IP-based private network, we are able to deliver Quality of Service (QoS), Class of Service (CoS) and ironclad Service Level Agreements (SLA) to our customers for all of their voice and data communications needs.
Next Generation Network Features and Capabilities:
- Fully Meshed Private IP Backbone
- National Coverage
- Carrier Independence, Diversity, and Redundancy
- Multiple Technology Centers with redundant, diverse Cores and Switching Platforms
- CoS and QoS Prioritization throughout Network (to the customer equipment level)
- End-to-End Security
- Scalable for growth of Customers and Applications
- Complete control through intuitive Administrative Portal
- Shared Surveillance (Real-time Management and Monitoring) for Customers
- 24x7x365 Staffing
Industry-Leading Network Performance (On-Net):
- Application (Core) Availability – 100%, against a goal of 100%
- Transport Availability – 99.999%, against a goal of 99.99%
- VoIP Network Health – 4.2 MOS, against a goal of >4.0 MOS
- Network Speed (Latency) – 4.99 ms, against a goal of <10 ms
- Network Packet Loss – 0.01%, against a goal of <1%
The LSI Difference:
Our network is purpose-built and designed around Ethernet with built-in protection from technology obsolescence. As the service provider, LSI runs and manages the network. This means, we take care of the maintenance and upgrades associated with it while you enjoy a lower total cost of ownership than traditional onsite solutions and equipment.
Market-Leading Technology Partners:
LSI utilizes only the most proven technologies available in the market today, including: